Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Kobster

This is Koby. Koby belongs to one of my best friends, Tracy. Tracy and I have been friends since the umbilical cord fell off. Our moms have been best friends for a thousand years so Tracy and I were raised basically like sisters. With all of our other siblings. We are just one happy family. ha! All the years of family vacations to the beach, going to school together, getting pinched by the old ladies in church when we couldn't keep from giggling and so. When we graduated from high school, we went to college together and then eventually lived together in San Marcos. Basically there isn't one piece of my life that doesn't have Tracy in it. That's how much I love her.

Koby is her own flesh and blood and I was there when he made his grand entrance into this world. AND THE WORLD HAS NEVER BEEN THE SAME. ha! He makes me laugh so hard and kept me so entertained while doing his pictures the other day. I swear he is going to grow up and be a comedian or something....everyone will know him one day. :) He's that funny.

Tracy- Thank you for letting me take Koby's pictures. You know I love you AND you so know that I'm going to make you take maternity pictures in a few months. ha! Hope you like your sneak peek. That is one cute kid you have there.

Koby- I love you too and thank you for allowing me to remember how fun and carefree it is to be 8 years old. I hope your chick-magnet self is having a good week in school. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this picture because of the ray of sunshine that is coming from the top and leaving a green little rainbow right in front of him.
Photobucket

I have to post this because it cracks me up...This is why I laughed the majority of his session...AND when he is big and famous I'm going to bust this picture out as blackmail. :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Tara said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!! Little punkin is growing up so fast.
Oh he is just going to love the last one...that might just mess with his chick magnet status a little. haha! Awesome shots as usual. Love you bunches!!

Lynn said...

I love me some Kobster boy. He makes me smile just to say his name. He lights the room up for sure. He honestly is part mine! I love all these pics and know his gallery is going to be incredible.

Sheila said...

All I can say is WOW. What a HANDSOME guy!! He's 8? I better not let Liv see these! lol. Beautiful job, Ashley.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed