Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Sweet 'N' Family

Trying to catch up on my blogging so sorry this is a day or so late!!!

Leigh Ann, Jody and Jackson- Thank you so much for spending Saturday afternoon with me and letting me take pictures of your beautiful little family. I just LOVE your little guy and he is such a ham! I wish you guys nothing but the best as you move back to Tenneessee and get settled. Texas will miss you. :)

Hope you enjoy your 'sneak peek'. OH...and HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY JACKSON! Hope Thursday is everything a One year old would want! :)

So I'll start the sneak peek with the soon to be 1 year old himself....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jody Nichols Family said...

Thank you so much for taking them! These are great!

Lynnette said...

Too cute! Thanks for sharing these with us Ashley/Leigh Ann! Ashley took our pics in August. She is the best!

Sheila said...

Love those blue eyes! You captured them beautifully!!

Giggi said...

My goodness, you are busy taking lots of pictures! They are absolutely beautiful. You are so good, one day I'll have a book on my coffee table of Ashley Allen pictures! Maybe even a calendar! Love you!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed