Tuesday, October 28, 2008

John, Coby and Precious Ryder

This weekend I had the pleasure of seeing Precious Ryder again. I haven't seen him since I did his newborn pictures a few months back and he has grown so much! I mean, I know that babies grow but it was ridiculous! :)

John, Coby and Ryder- Thank you so much for allowing me to capture your family again. Y'all are too funny and such a cute family! Ryder just makes y'all glow so much. So sad that he is loved so much that it is visible to the whole world. ha! Again, thanks for everything, I enjoyed seeing you guys. Have a great week and enjoy your sneak peek. Gallery will be up soon! :)


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn said...

OOOOOOOO I could just eat him up! I know he is one specially loved little boy..you can tell. Great pics....Can't wait to see them all.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed