Friday, October 17, 2008

Sweet Baby Tyler

This is Tyler and he is 3 weeks old. I started his newborn session the other day and got to love on him for a little bit. He is so, so, sweet! I'm going back to see him over the weekend and finish up his session...so I get to love on him again! Yay! Here are just a FEW pictures of him....I'll have more in the coming days because I have ideas just swarming in my head! :)

Carrie- Thank you so much for letting me take Tyler's newborn pictures. He is beyond precious and you look beyond fabulous to have had a baby 3 weeks ago!

Enjoy and see you tommorrow! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I think Neena needs to love on him a little too. He is way snuggly looking. GREAT pics.

Kelli said...

Wow those are great!

JD said...

That blue is so pretty

Lynnette said...

What sweet baby boy pictures! Great perspective!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed