Monday, October 13, 2008

Caden and Adia

All day yesterday I got the chance to take pictures of super cute kids. My first session was with Mr. GQ, Caden, and his beautiful little sister, Adia. I met them at their Nenes house and we had a good time. In the beginning Adia was a little on the sleepy side and she took a little power nap while Caden and I got the chance to know each other. I learned that he is going to be Darth Vadar for Halloween, his best friend is Alex and he likes Kindergarten. Oh, and he can run fast....he showed me. :) Not only that but this kid can take a picture. Complete natural.

After Adia took a quick nap she was ready to go and I got some super cute pictures of her. She is such a happy, smiley baby and you can already tell she adores her big brother.

Neala, Shelley and Dareld- Thank you so much for sharing your precious babies/grandchildren with me. It was such a joy to do it and to visit with all of you. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek and I'll have your gallery up soon! Have a great week!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE this picture! Ha!
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Tara said...

Hey Ash, I love these, talk about some good looking little models! Love you!

Lynn said...

You captured some great memories! They are such precious little models and I know it's not an easy task to photog 2 little ones!

neala said...

Hi Ashley.....these are wonderful! I can't wait to see the rest.....thanks sooooo much!!! neala

The Doty's Dish said...

those are so sweet.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed