Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Got Tagged!

My good friend, Shelby, tagged me...so I guess I need to follow along with the rules! Shelby and I have been friends for about 7-8 years now (wow!) and is such an AMAZING photographer. When I grow up, I want to be just like her. ;) Oh, and her family and my family are totally alike its scary. :) Love ya girl! Thanks for the tag.

Here we go:


SO, here are the rules;
1. Link to the person who tagged you (Shelby Lane)
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write six random thoughts about yourself
4. Tag six or so people at the end of your post
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted


Six random things about me:
1. Coca-Cola is my coffee. I need one in the morning. :)
2. I'm a reality TV junkie (Who wants to do the Amazing Race with me?)
3. I LOVE Fall and opening all the windows in the house.
4. I can pick things up with me toes (ha ha)THAT is random.
5. I, like Shelby, sing in the car...the shower...the kitchen...outside... ha!
6. I love getting to stay home with Avery every day and play.

I tag:

Mom

Heather

Ashley Niesner

JD

Sheila K.

Megan H.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, too, can pick up things with my toes. Maybe we really are related somehow. ;)

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed