Monday, September 29, 2008

A Fun shoot in Austin. :)

This past friday morning I had the opportunity to do pictures for a sweet little family in Austin. I was so excited when I got Tara's email because I have been wanting to shoot in downtown Austin for a long time.

I met them on 6th street and we walked around for awhile just taking pictures in random spots...my favorite. :) Tara wanted bright and colorful backgrounds..and we found them alright. ;) Walking the streets of downtown Austin will give your legs a workout! I forgot how hill-y those streets are! ha!

Tara, Damon and Gavin- I am so glad that you wanted me to come up from Houston to do pictures for y'all! It was such a pleasure meeting all of you! I hope that you enjoy your "sneak peek" and I'll have your gallery up soon!

OH...and happy late anniversary!

Talk to you soon...
ashley

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How cute is he?? Precious Gavin!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

The Hydes said...

We LOOOOOOOVE this sneek peak. It's going to be so difficult to wait to see the rest. What a great appetizer to our meal. :)

Kelli said...

WOW these pictures are amazing! I wish that I had known you were in the Katy area sooner!

Lynn said...

Loving those pics and the chair is awesome. I know where the other one is.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed