Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Avery McKay Salon and Spa

There is an AWESOME Salon and Spa in Bastrop called Avery McKay. This past Monday I got the chance to take some shots of the people that make up Avery McKay, including the owner, Kiley Ellsworth. It was such a fun photo shoot and the whole time I felt like I was taking pictures for the cover of a CD. ha!

If you are ever in or around Bastrop and want to get pampered by a group of rockstars you should look them up!

Kiley, Courtney, Susan and Mike- Thank you so much for letting me do your pictures for the website! It was so fun and all of y'all are absolute beautiful people to photograph! Here is a LARGE sneak peek and I'll have some more up soon!

Oh, and I am showing them all in color and they can easily be changed! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Unbelievable! I have heard such great things about this spa! Seriously, it is a hidden secret in a small town. Those pictures are incredible....looks like a real model shoot for a major magazine or something. Or the cover of a rock band CD. COOL! And Kiley Rachelle don't you dare say you take a bad picture. Yours are gorgeous.....

The Doty's Dish said...

It TOTALLY looks like a CD cover...that background is amazing!

MeyMey said...

Quit being so good!!!

These are so neat!!!

mark brown said...

I completely agree with you. I really like this article. It contains a lot of useful information. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed