Friday, September 5, 2008

The "Adventure" Photo Shoot

Adventure, you ask? Well we would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank the little man fishing out in the middle of nowhere. We would like to tell him how much we appreciate that he decided to go fishing on THAT day, at THAT time and at the EXACT location where we would run out of gas. I would also like to publicly apologize to him and tell him how deeply sorry I am that there was no fish caught while I was watching his fishing pole for him. I mean, the least a fish could have done was jump on the hook while on my watch. The fisherman was worthy of a fish since he was doing his good deed of the day by taking Nathan a town over for gas. No gas, No fish on that day in the country. BUT...a GREAT place for photo shoots. :)Oh, and it was NOT my vehicle, I was a passenger....just to clarify and not scare my clients. ;)

Last Saturday, I got to do a FEW more pictures of Baby Elise. A few with her Daddy and a few with her brothers. It was only beginning when the above happened. SO needless to say...the photo shoot didn't last long. The daddy doesn't know it yet but his session isn't over. :) Sometime this weekend I will be going to their house for a few more because you know how much men LOVE photo sessions ( hey Nathan!).....and I'm filling up my tank before I leave. Good thing it is only a few miles away. ;)

Here are a few of the pictures before the tank ran dry:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And lastly, here is a picture where I hopped the fence (with permission) and was handed a 3 week old baby through the cattle panels and carefully stepped through the weeds to the fluffy chair.....all while watching for snakes. :) I LOVE my job...seriously.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lynn said...

What a day! I love the pictures too. She seems so content in the 100+ degree weather while her daddy is gone a-hunting for gas!

Tara said...

Dude just when I think you have shot my favorite...you go and top it...you are truly blessed with a very special gift. These pics are AWESOME & so are you!!
I hope you little monkey & BA are having a good weekend. Love you bunches, T

The Doty's Dish said...

are you ever nervous that the baby is going to roll off? I guess I worry too much...but I would be a nervous wreck.

MeyMey said...

All the pictures..

WOW.

You amaze me.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed