Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kimmie

This is Kimmie...she's a senior this year. She is graduating from the same high school I did *cough* 14 *cough* years ago. On Sunday we had a good time taking her senior pictures all around the little town that we both grew up in. Her mom too....

The funniest part....and I have pictures to prove it is when we were doing the pictures in the middle of the highway right under the stop light. For a million years this light was the only light in town. Now there's 2. :) Anyway, Kimmie was up for it and the creative part of my brain was spinning. She didn't care that there were cars zooming past us and then staring at her the whole time that the light was red. Yes, she got embarrassed....but I made her do it. AHH, the things you do for a fun picture! WELL...the minute we sat the piano bench (thanks mom!) in the middle of the highway wouldn't you know it....a cop comes around the corner. LUCKILY..she was laughing and watched for a minute and then she made us promise to be careful and not get hit....she didn't want to come back! ha! Only in the 'Ville could I do that AND NOT get a ticket. :)

Kimmie- Thank you so much for letting me do your senior pictures. You are a beautiful person inside and out and I wish nothing but the best for you. :)Enjoy every moment of your senior year.

Karla- Thank you for letting me take your baby's senior pictures AND for driving around with us and putting up with me. You are awesome! :)

Here they are. I hope y'all love them as much as I do...and this sneak peek is HUGE! I couldn't decide which ones to use. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The picture below this is the face you get when a cop comes around the corner... :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! That looks like it was tons of fun! You're awesome! Goodness, Kimmie REALLY looks like Mom!!!

JD said...

those pics rock..i like the ones in the street

Lynn said...

She is so beautiful....like all her sisters and mom! I love these shots. She seems like she was a pretty good sport about the "middle of the road" pics. I loved them! Can't wait to see more. It's a killer she is a senior. Want to know the scary part? I remember when her MOM was a senior! AWWWWWWWWKKKKKKK.

Sheila said...

Beautiful!

Giggi said...

Great pics! I love the ones in the middle of the road! She's a beautiful girl, and you are so creative at coming up with new spots in S'ville!

Anonymous said...

do you use Photoshop to enhance your pics? I can't figure out what filter to use to get that beautiful hue. Awesome pics!!!!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed