Friday, August 29, 2008

Ridiculously Cute Rhett

This morning was all about Rhett. I had a fun time this morning hanging out with him and his mom, Ashley, while we took his pictures. Rhett just recently turned two so today was the day to document that milestone in pictures. He did soooooo good and kept me giggling. He is such a cutie and a smart one at that!

Ashley- Thank you so much for letting me take your babys pictures. I had such a fun time hanging out with you in the random places that we took pictures at. It was so nice getting to know you better in that short time frame. :) We need to get together again sometime. Here is your sneak peek and I hope you love them. I'll have your gallery up soon.

Have a good weekend. :)

Ashley


I LOVE this first picture. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Doty's Dish said...

girl those are awesome. you just keep getting better and better.

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for taking his photos! These are really good. I'm excited to see all of them and then try to pick out my favorites...which I'm sure will be a challenge.

Have a good weekend of REST!!!

ashley

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed