Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sweet Ellie's Sneak Peek

Yesterday I got the chance to meet Ellie. She is 3 weeks old and absolutely precious. So itty bitty and so beautiful! Even though she didn't like taking pictures that much, we got some really good ones.

Matt and Cari, thank you so much for letting me come BACK and do Ellie's pictures. Seems like just yesterday that we were doing maternity pictures! Watching y'all with Ellie yesterday was so sweet. Parenthood looks good on the two of you. :) Congratulations, I wish you nothing but the best.

Your gallery will be up soon..






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Just WOW.

Sheila said...

Ashley, these are just incredible...

Giggi said...

Those are beautiful! So sweet & precious!

Lynn said...

I love them all!

Anonymous said...

Of course, once again you have done it!! They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Great job Ashley!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed