Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sweet Elise

I love this child. Isn't she just beautiful? This is my good friend Brandy's little girl and she is 3 weeks old. If you are a follower of my blog you will remember Brandys maternity pictures with her 2 little boys about a month and a half ago. Today we started Elise's pictures and will finish them on Saturday when we take her pictures with Daddy....and some with her big brothers too.

Brandy- I couldn't help it. When I got back from your house earlier Avery crashed and so I started peeking at the pictures and then one thing lead to another and I couldn't stop.....so here you go. Here is your sneak peek. I absolutely LOVE them and I hope you do to. Love you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn said...

OMG these are great. She is as beautiful as her mother.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed