Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lynette and her girls

I got the opportunity this past weekend before I went out of town to do some pictures for my friend, Lynette. Lynettes precious girls, Alexi and Reighna had their birthdays in the past month and it was time for their annual pictures. So they got all dressed up and met me on Saturday morning to document their little lives at the age of 5 and 7! AND...a few pictures with Mom as well!

Lynette- Thank you so much for allowing me to take pictures of you and the girls. I had so much fun and your girls are so precious! I hope that you enjoy your sneak peek and I'll have the rest up next Monday. I leave for Ft Worth early in the morning for a some sessions I have up there over the next few days. Anywho, don't miss me sitting next to you in church again this Sunday...but I'll be home that afternoon and have your pictures ready to go the next day!

Have a good week! Love ya!




2 comments:

Lynnette said...

Thanks for the "sneak peek!" I was so excited to see that it got me out of bed at 3:25 AM when I saw on my phone I had a message from Ashley Allen Photography. They look great and I look forward to seeing the rest when you get back. Travel safely and best wishes on your other photo sessions. Thanks again for posting these today! Love ya!

Lynn said...

Beautiful girls, all 3! I love the pictures you have on here and want to see the rest.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed