Sunday, July 27, 2008

Brandy and her boys

This is my friend, Brandy. She is the mother of these two precious boys, Whitten and Titus. She only has a few more weeks until she is no longer just a mother of boys. No longer just a mother of trucks, dinosaurs and wrestling all over the house. She's gonna also be a mother of pretty princesses, colorful hairbows, Barbie and the color pink. Only a few more weeks until she has a girl !! And I, for one, cannot wait!

Yesterday, we loaded up and took some back roads to find some very cool spots to do some maternity shoots of her and the boys. Earlier in the day Whitten told me he wasn't going to smile because it made his eyes hurt. SO...I loaded my camera bag with Pez candy and bribed him and his brother with candy and ice cream. The ice cream to be given AFTER pictures were done and ONLY if they smiled. :) Mission accomplished.

Brandy, thank you so much for letting me take the pictures of you and the boys. I hope that you like them. :) I also want to apologize if the boys had a late night last night because of all the sugar that they consumed during the session. I secretly find it really funny. You know I am so excited for you, Nathan and the boys and cannot wait for this little girls appearance! So here is your "sneak peek" and I'll have your gallery up in a few days.

Thank you for you and thank you for your friendship. Love you!





3 comments:

Robyn said...

Your photos are AWESOME!!! I just wish I lived closer to you or vice versa so I could book an appt with Ashley Allen Photography!! If we get near Houston or you get near Dallas we definitely have to try to set something up.

You are so talented!!!!

Lynn said...

These are great! Brandy looks beautiful as usual. She will cherish these pics forever. Hurry up little girl!

Anonymous said...

As always you are amazing girl. I am sure she loves them!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed