Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Hunt is on for Senior Reps!

It's the beginning of that time of year! Right now I am on the hunt for a few Senior Reps to represent Ashley Allen Photography at their school. I need a rep from all Katy High Schools, Brookshire, Sealy, Fulshear, and Smithville ISD.

For being a Class of 2009 Senior Rep you will get a free session, super discounted rates on your photos, a hilarious t-shirt and a chance to make some money by signing people up for sessions! For every person you refer to Ashley Allen Photography that actually goes through with a session...you will be paid! How easy is that? I'd say that's free money!

I would like all Senior Rep sessions to be completed before school starts! Give me a call or shoot me an email....there is only a limited amount of spots!

Tell everyone you know that is a Senior to check out this blog!

:)

No comments:

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed