Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Sweet "M" Family

Early Sunday Morning I ventured down towards the Galleria to meet up with this sweet little family. Miss Q just turned 1 and we were going to do some one year pictures along with some family pics.

It was beyond humid outside and by the time we got out of the car and took the first picture, we were all starting to sweat.....and this was at 8am! Gotta love Texas weather! :) We still managed to have a good time and get some really sweet pictures! Even Miss Q was such a troooper!

"M" family- It was so nice to meet you again and to do your sweet family pictures. I had a fun time visiting and hopefully one day we can do it again! Here is your sneak peek and I'll have your gallery up by the end of the week! Hope you like them!

Happy 4th! :)





2 comments:

Lynn said...

Good pictures girl! Of course, with such a beautiful family it would be kind of hard to go wrong. I know they'll love their pictures.

Tara said...

These are great Ash, beautiful family, beautiful shots!! love them!!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed