Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Nikki

A month or so ago I got the opportunity to take Nikki and Jasons engagement pictures. Just a few weeks ago Nikki and Jason got married in Las Vegas. Looking at the pictures of their big day I know it was a fabulous one. They were surrounded by the people that loved them most...their family and close friends.

It wasn't till right after they got back that Nikki got the chance to slip back into her beautiful wedding dress. We met up in our hometown and did her bridal pictures. We had so much fun! Well, minus a few ant bites and some toothless people who drove by and wanted to take pictures of her with their camera phones. Good times, good times! ha! Poor girl, I paraded her all over town and put her in the most random places....BUT every picture turned out great!

Nik- Thanks so much for letting me do this. You were a BEAUTIFUL bride and my camera absolutely LOVES you. I do too. :) I wish you and Jason nothing but the best.

Also, Nikki's flower bouquet was made by Kiersten at The Pickett Fence in Smithville. Anyone and everyone should call The Pickett Fence for ANY and every flower order or gift for any occasion. They will rock your socks off! Call them at 512-237-3130. Thanks, Kiersten. You are the bestest! Love ya!









3 comments:

Lynn said...

OOOOLAAALALALALALALALAL. HOT.

Heather's House said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sheila said...

Wowie, wow, wow. Awesome...

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed