Sunday, July 13, 2008

Matt and Cari (and Ellie too!)

On Saturday morning I had the pleasure of meeting Matt and Cari for a maternity session. They are just a few weeks away from becoming a family of 3 when their little one makes her appearance! We had a good time driving around their town finding fun little places to document this time in their life. Cari's tummy is so precious....she literally looks like she ate a basketball. She is so tiny and is just all belly!

Matt and Cari, thank you so much for a wonderful morning and for letting me take pictures of this precious time. Soak up every last bit of this because it will all be over before you know it! It was so nice to meet you guys and I wish you nothing but the best! Good luck and I can't wait to meet Ellie!

Here is your sneak peek and I'll have the rest of your gallery up by the end of the week! Hope you like them!

Blessings,
Ashley







No comments:

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed