Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back from Ft. Worth

After 5 days in Ft. Worth for photo shoots...I am back! For those of you in Ft. Worth who are waiting on your sneak peeks....they will start tomorrow ! For those of you who have emailed and left messages...I have started returning to all. :) It will be a busy week but I am excited to get started. Yay! Oh, and for those of you from last week who are waiting on galleries....I'll have them up by Thursday!

Hope everyone is having a blessed week so far and I'll talk to you soon!


It's 1am and I am off to bed!


Blessings,
:)

No comments:

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed