Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mason, Mommy and Daddy!

It seems like it was just last week that I took Mason's 18month pictures. Now here he is on the verge of being 2 and so grown up looking. Six months sure does go by fast! I met Mason with his Mommy and Daddy in their neigborhood to do his 2 year session and get a few family pictures. We got some really good shots and I had such a good time taking them.

Andrea and Marcus- Thank you so much for allowing me to come and take pictures again. It was fun getting to see and visit with y'all. Y'all are such a cute little family and I am so excited for your new little one on the way. Little girls are so fun and Mason is going to be such a good big brother. Here is your sneak peek and I'll have your gallery up soon!

Thank you!






3 comments:

andydawn said...

OMG OMG OMG I LOVE them!!!!!!! Thank you for working around our schedule and taking such wonderful pics of our lil Mason and US :) I can't wait to see them all. You are awesome :)

Lynn said...

Love the pics of this precious family. The expressions on Mason's face are priceless. I love all the beautiful shots....so creative, you are.

Tricia said...

Awesome pictures Ashley! I love the third one down!!!!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed