Sunday, August 17, 2008

Whitney

There comes a point in life when someone can make you feel really old. Granted, I am only 32 but still....I'm not getting any younger. Ahhhh, the joys of life. Love it.

Here is my case and point. This is Whitney and she's my baby cousin. She's the baby of all of the Whitfield grandchildren. When my Aunt Kathy was pregnant I prayed and prayed that the baby would be a girl because she already had Matt and Kyle. On the day that my aunt went into labor I was a freshman in high school and I was in the middle of a volleyball game. Everyone on my team knew that my aunt was in labor and they were all hoping for a girl too....even though they had NO idea who I was talking about. Mom came in and we were on the floor and the other team was doing a subsitution. Then she yelled, "It's a girl" and my team and I went nuts. Everyone was probably wondering what in the world we were so happy about because if memory serves me correctly....we were losing. It was a girl and I had a new baby cousin. Yes, I know big age difference. ha! This year Whitney graduates from high school and I think I sprouted a few gray hairs. BUT I did get the pleasure of taking some of her senior pictures.

Whitney- You know I love you more than Whataburger Honey Butter Chicken Biscuits and I am so glad you let me snap a few pictures of you. You are such a beautiful person inside and out and I am so proud of you and all that you have done so far in your life. You make me proud....and will continue to do so for the rest of my life. Even though you make me feel as old as dirt, I still love you. :) It was good seeing you and I miss you already. Here are just a few pictures of yours and I'm sorry I didn't put them up before I went to the 'ville. I'll show you the rest as soon as I am done with them. Tell Elliott we said hello in our best ET voice.. "EEELLLLIIIOOOOTTTT"...ha ha ha. Tell him he was a big hit with the family.

Love you!







2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh....our little Whitster. How we love her! Here's wishing for a GREAT senior year, BEAUTIFUL GIRL.

Giggi said...

Pretty pics of my baby girl. Can't wait to see them all! Love you!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed