Friday, August 15, 2008

Jack and Sam

Aren't they cute? These two little precious people belong to my cousin, Matt, and his wife, Christine. While in Ft. Worth we got to hang out with Jack and Sam a lot thanks to my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Ray who let Heather and I stay at their house.

In the midst of my other photo shoots I was going to squeeze in a session with Jack and Sam. On most days time got away from us or we were having too much fun at the galleria in Dallas checking out the American Girl Store (which Macy loved)....to get back in time for pictures. On Saturday night we tried to get to the Stockyards before dark....we were too late. So we decided that we would go back after church on Sunday because I was leaving that day. Then after church all 9 of us were hungry so we went to Mercado Juarez...and it was good. So that meant we were taking pictures at roughly 2:30pm....in the heat of the day with full bellies. Let me tell you ....it was hot! It was 107 degrees. Ahhhhhhhhh, fun times!

Jack and Sam- Words can't tell you how much I love you and how happy I am that I got to take your picture...even if we were melting into puddles. You are growing so fast and I had so much fun hanging out with y'all and swimming. I miss you already and want you to come to my house........today. :)

Matt- You are beyond the worlds greatest dad (sorry BA, sorry Dad) and I am so proud of the man that you have become. You are a true inspiration and I love you so much. Your boys are precious and I hope that when they grow up, they are just like you. Love you. Tine- It was good to see you even though it was a short visit but I hope that you are feeling good today and I hope that you start feeling better and better everyday. We are praying for you.

Kathy- Thank you so much for letting Heather, the kids, and I stay at your house for 5 days. I miss you and your super comfy beds....oh, and your swimming pool too. I'm sure sad that we aren't there to keep you up till 1am every night but I'm sure Pokey was glad to see us go. I love you, Fafa.....you are beyond wonderful, loving, and giving......and the world's best Giggi. I'll have Whitneys pictures up later today before I leave for Smithville. Miss you already....

Here is the "sneak peek" and I'll have the other ones up next week.


:)






This picture below is on here because it cracks me up but it needs explaining... As stated it was blazing hot. We bribed Jack with a coke and ice cream to take one more picture with Sam. Sam didn't want to and Jack was determined to get his ice cream so he held on to Sam with all he had! ha ha!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

LOVE these guys. Can't wait to see the rest as these are gorgeous. I know you guys had so much fun. Not to mention made some great memories again.

Giggi said...

I loved every minute of having ya'll here!!! And I love, love, love all the pictures! We for sure made some good memories, and we'll always laugh when we remember how blazing hot that day was! Only in Texas would you attempt this! Can't wait to see the rest! Love you all so much!

The Doty's Dish said...

awe those pics look great...i can't wait to see the rest.

christine pinson said...

Oh i can't wait to see more! They are so precious ashley...thank you so much for making sure that you made time to do this while you were in town...I really appreciate it alot...thanks for posting these...i look forward to seeing the rest!
love yall!

Unknown said...

Oh, I just love them! I heard it was hot and I heard about that last picture, but the words didn't do it justice! They are precious, aren't they!
Hugs!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed