Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Little Answered Prayers

In April of this year A LOT of prayers were being said for my friend, Crichelle, when she was admitted into Texas Womans Hospital in downtown Houston. On April 9, 2008 she gave birth to her twin boys....when she was only 25 weeks pregnant. Constant prayers were being said for her twin boys, Jordan and Jaxon, that they would fight and be strong when they were so itty bitty and had everything against them......except for prayer

This year my family and I walked in the March of Dimes "Walk for Babies" here in Houston and Jordan and Jaxon were on our list of names of babies that we were walking for. You gotta give it up to the March of Dimes for everything that they have done for babie everywhere...including the two I am about to introduce you to. The March of Dimes will always hold a special place in my heart for all that they have done and how far that them have come in the fight against prematurity.... and I will walk and help raise money for them every year until I am old and wrinkled. I AM the COOLEST team captain...EVAH! Go Team Brock and Brody! :)

Now on to the best part of this blog....These two little miracles are Jordan and Jaxon. They eached weighed under 2 pounds at birth and rocked out in the NICU the first few months of life. A few weeks ago they got the last of their super cool contraptions taken away....their oxygen tubes were removed! So in honor of that occasion we FINALLY got to do their pictures this morning a la no tubes!

Crichelle- You know I love you like I love chips and salsa and I am so happy for you and Jyusef. You are both wonderful parents and I am so glad that your babies are home with you. Thank you so much for letting me take their pictures today and love on them for a few hours.

Jordan and Jaxon- Even though I kept getting your names mixed up doesn't mean I don't think you are by FAR the coolest babies in the world. I love you bunches and can't wait to watch you grow up! :)

Here is your 'sneak peek' ....Enjoy. :)

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

6 comments:

Lynn said...

OH MY WORD......could these be any cuter and more precious. HONESTLY. I am so happy for C & J and those beautiful boys. They were specially picked to be born to some awesome Christian parents. Love them.

Anonymous said...

Wow I am almost in tears! You have captured such beautiful moments and expressions. I can't wait to see the rest.

Unknown said...

WOW...what precious little miracles of God. I remember talking about them at the walk and wondering how God would use them in His plan. No doubt here...they are thriving and precious! Thanks for sharing!

Heather's House said...

Those are wonderful...and the boys are beautiful!

Tara said...

OMG they are SOOOO cute...I love these!! Cute cute babies.

The Doty's Dish said...

they are soooo cute!! and what cool names...i really like Jaxon :)

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed