Saturday, September 13, 2008

Upcoming Sessions! Book Now! :)

Now that Ike has taken a hike (Hallulejah)I am consuming myself in catching up with editing work. Can I just say that the pioneer days must have been the pits? Thank GOODNESS our electricity is back up and running already. I'm proud to say the only damage that was done at our house was some fencing....which we now share a big yard with our neighbor! ha! SO...since my break-up with my computer (which was TORTURE) is over I'm getting my sessions all in order. Here we go....

First and Most Important- Holiday Sessions are booking fast and I only have a limited amount left. It's not to early to think about Christmard Cards and gifts! Pictures make GREAT gifts! If you book a holiday session before September 31st you will receive a complimentary 8x10 of your favorite image from your session.

A Day at Dewberry Farms- A fun mini-session! On October 17th and 18th, I will be doing mini-sessions at Dewberry Farms in Brookshire! It's just a stones throw from Katy and so much fun! Not to mention cute! I am only opening up a few sessions each day, so book your spot now!


I will also be shooting in Smithville on certain weekends. During October I will be there the weekend of the 10th and the weekend of the 24th. I already have booked a few appointments during those weekends but will be open for more (yay for free babysitting there! HOLLA! ha). I will be there during the week some too so if that suits you best, let me know and we will work it out! Most of those will be holiday sessions but I will also be doing Pumpkin Patch pictures....Ashley's very own little pumpkin patch set(shhhh..don't tell my parents we will be using their yard!) It's going to be super cute so sign your little punkin up! As for November.... I haven't quite nailed it down yet! You can help me decide. :)

Now to end this blog here is a post of Aidan, our little neighbor and Averys best buddy, playing outside Friday as Ike's wind started to blow! We let the kids play outside as much as we could before the lights went out! Isn't he cute?

Photobucket

Hope to see you soon! :)

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Hey Ashley! I hope all is going well. This blog (http://www.campbellsolana.blogspot.com/) is a friend of mine. She is SUPER entertaining as well. I know you like reading blogs and thought you might enjoy. Lots of love. Sherry

Kelli said...

How much are the sessions at Dewberry farms?

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed