Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Fun Family

This is the preacher of my church and his beautiful family. Last week (yes, I'm behind on blogging)I met up with them around downtown Katy to do pictures of them with their family in from Iowa. We were scheduled for earlier in the week but the rain made us change the date..and I almost thought we were going to have to cancel again! But we didn't and we had a good time...plus, if I ever need to hire some monkeys to help me make little children smile while getting their picture taken....I know exactly where I'm going. :)

Thank y'all so much for allowing me photograph all of you. Y'all are a wonderful family and I'm so glad to know you...and have met you! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I told Laura that this is her "Big Sister" picture...Isn't she beautiful?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out these gorgeous eyes!
Photobucket

Happy Birthday Baby Cole! (even though you didn't want your picture taken) :)
Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed