Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Beautiful "G" Family

In High School Stacy and Wesley were this super cute couple and it was obvious that they would probably get married one day. Well, that happened and together they have the most gorgeous kiddos. I mean, obviously you would know that they would have cute kids but their kids are ridiculously cute.

I met them a little over a week ago (bad blogger, I've been swamped) and we had a fun time stomping around the square taking some personality and family pictures. The boys were so funny while taking pictures...they had the case of the giggles everytime the camera went up and they were trying NOT to smile. It was so funny. I love how the skateboard automatically tells you what the boys favorite thing to do is. It was absolutely perfect for the pictures.

Stacy and Wes- Y'all haven't changed AT ALL from high school and it was so good getting to catch up with you and your little ones. Y'all have two BEAUTIFUL boys and you better go ahead and start carving the stick you are going to have to beat the girls away with. ;) Thank you for letting me take your pictures.

Precious Garrett- I hope that Santa Claus brings you that super sweet skateboard that you want like your big brothers. If you need any help, I can email him a picture of you all decked out with the board. That would so make him get ANY 5 year old one. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Tara said...

Super cute pics Ash! Good looking family for sure!! Love ya!

Lynn said...

WOW.....those are great. And you are right, they NEVER change. They are, indeed, beautiful all 4! I still think they need a little girl. I love me some Stacy for sure.

Sheila said...

Those two little boys are the cutest EVER. These are gorgeous. Why wouldn't Santa bring a skateboard to a little boy with a face like that?!

MeyMey said...

LOVE these pics!

Gorgeous.

Especially love the skateboard one!! :)

Sherry said...

Such a beautiful family. Great pictures, but all of your are!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed