Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Whole "D" Bunch

I love my hometown and I love to shoot there. I love to shoot people that I have known my whole life. To look into the viewfinder on the back of my camera and see people I have known since I was in diapers just makes me happy. As in the case of this family. Looking into the viewfinder I see 3 siblings that I remember playing with when we were little. I see a man who was part of the fire department with my dad, which makes me remember going to fires with my dad and staying in the truck way back when. I see a lady who is friends with my mom and has worked with her for years until Mom retired. Then I see the new parts of this family who I think are awesome and the children that came later.

Mike, Cindy, Bernie, Debbie, Alley, Daucie, Trip, Kiersten, Kyle, Cody and Heather- Thank you for a fun morning and for making the shoot so easy! :) Y'all are such an awesome family and I am so glad that I know you. Hope you enjoy the sneak peek.


The best place to start the shoot was at their family station! I love it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


He's grown so much since I did his newborn photos! Precious Trip!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lynn said...

OH MY. I love this family too. I love the pictures and these are great....not even all of them either. I loved them all!

Tara said...

Awesome pics Ash, love them! Those kiddos are the cutest ever!! Hope you aren't working too hard girlie. Love you!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed