Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Fun Family

This family is so fun and so nice. We had a nice session a week ago and I enjoyed getting to know them. I'm still shocked that half of them drove down from Ft. Worth to have their picture taken and then drive back! That is a long haul....and I hope you think it was worth it...ha !

Thank y'all so much for making my job easy and fun! It was nice meeting all of you and I wish you nothing but the best. Enjoy your sneak peek!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tara said...

Great shots...cute kiddos!! :)

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed