Monday, December 1, 2008

The K's

(**Blog 2 of the evening..."G" family scroll down a bit)

I love this family and had such a good time with them the day of the shoot. I thought we were going to have to reschedule because of the weather but it held off that Saturday and it was perfect! They had me laughing and I swear these kids could be little walking ads for magazines. Beautiful family!

Shelia, James, Zach and Olivia- Thank you so much for a great Saturday morning and for being such good sports during the pictures. OH..and I am sure that y'all agree with me that Texas got the shaft. Just sayin'. Besides that I hope that your holiday weekend was fabulous and I'll talk to y'all soon. Hope you enjoy your sneak peek and your gallery will be done tomorrow! OH one more thing...this family picture is the only one I had done at the time..and its not even my favorite. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I LOVE THIS FAMILY TOO! Wait until she sees them all. They are incredible. How could you go wrong on them!

Sheila said...

I LOVE these and CAN'T WAIT to see the rest!!!! Thank you, Ashley! In the words of my kids..."you are AWESOME"! Let me know when the rest are ready to view!

Tara said...

Super cute pics Ash, good looking family!!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed