Sunday, March 1, 2009

The "S" Family

This family is precious. It was such a windy day but we braved the wind and had a fun time getting to know each other and snapping pics a long the way. I SWEAR everytime I looked in my view finder that I was taking a picture of Belinda Carslile and her family. ha! You can't tell me that you don't think that Christie looks like Belinda Carlslile!!

Sweet "S" family- Thank you so much for contacting me and allowing me to capture your family. It was so nice meeting you guys and I hope to see you in the future. Enjoy your "sneak peek"....I'm almost done with all of them and this is only a handful of ones that i love! Have a great week!!



I LOVE this next picture...


This is the reason I believe every girl needs a sister...and I did NOT tell them to do this!!!




The chair returns! :)How precious are these??








3 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm truly loving these. They will never be able to choose a favorite. Beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the 'sister whispering' one..

I totally agree.. THAT is why we all need a sister!! :)

Awesome job!!!!

Sheila said...

These are gorgeous Ashley!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed