Monday, March 23, 2009

Baby Peyton and her sweet family...

Sweet Baby Peyton was only 9 days old when we had a session at her house. We were wanting to do some pictures outside and inside with lots of light. The week had been BEAUTIFUL and then the day of the session was cold, dark and rainy. Just my luck. She was still gorgeous but her family probably thinks I'm strange the way we did some things. :)

Sweet "N" Family- Thank you so much for putting up with me that day. Laura, you are a champ..to be just a few days out of the hospital and still recouping...you rock! It was nice to meet you guys and I think that you are awesome and I wish you guys nothing but the best..Congrats on being a family of 4!











Sweet Brother...his whole little world changed in the blink of an eye. BUT what a good big brother he is!


3 comments:

andydawn said...

TOO CUTE!! I love the one of Hunter and Peyton. You are TALENTED :)

Sheila said...

I LOVE the baby in the dollhouse! Oh my gosh, I almost thought she was a doll. These are beautiful, Ashley!

Nedd Family said...

Ashley - I am soooo pleased. I can't wait to see all of them!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed