Thursday, March 26, 2009

There's a little brother on the way...

First and foremost...how stinkin' cute is Gabriel? I could just squish him he's so cute. I met up with him and his parents for a fun little shoot to document two important details going on in their lives. The most obvious being that a little brother is on the way. Christine looked absolutely gorgeous and seriously only has this little basketball sized belly. So sweet! We also wanted to document the fact that Gabriel is 18 months. Justin (aka Daddy) was a good sport and was just super easy and laid back.

Justin, Christine, Gabriel and Little "T" too.. Thank you so much for allowing me to document this chapter in your lives. I enjoyed every minute and wish y'all luck with all the excitement coming up! Hope you love your sneak peek. :)















2 comments:

The Hydes said...

LULULULULUUUUUUUVE THE pics. I can't wait until September!!!! :)

romagirl75 said...

What beautiful picture's, Gabriel looks so adorable. I like the pic's of Christine reminds me of the saying "barefoot and pregnant", and of course Justin is as handsome as ever.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed