Sunday, March 8, 2009

Dana and Jagger

This is Dana and she is my hair stylist. Everyone should have a hot hair stylist. :) I absolutely adore her and so does my hair. :) Jagger is too precious and funny and constantly keeps me laughing. A week or so back we met up and updated the pictures that I did of them last year. We had a fun time and evenhad a little scary moment when we ran into a fox when we tried to take a picture at what we didn't know ...was his home. Yikes! We skipped that location afterward. ha ha!

Dana and Jagger- Thank you so much for a fun time while taking pictures. I adore both of you and think that y'all are so fun. Hope you love your sneak peek! :)
















Then off to the baseball field to play a little ball with Mom! We got some really cute pictures here and I LOVE how Jaggers tongue comes out everytime he goes to hit the ball. It's hysterical.



You know your mom is cool when she wears her chucks just like you. So sweet.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Honestly.....Dana and Jaggar are both just beautiful! He is a most handsome young man. Of course, his mom has always been a beauty.

Great pics.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed