Monday, March 30, 2009

The "P" Family

As I've said a million times before...I have the best neighbors. :) About a week ago, I met up with some MORE neighbors for a fun little family shoot. Their family is so precious and so incredibly nice and Maya...she is just too adorable.

JT, Kinnari, and Sweet Maya... Thank you so much for letting me photograph you for a few hours. You guys are absolutely beautiful and my camera loves you. :) It was nice getting to visit with y'all as well. Hope you guys love the sneak peek! Have a great week!

Oh, and a few of my favorite favorites are not on here...I'm gonna make you wait for those. :)











1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww...how cute!! i can't wait to see the rest of them!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed