Friday, March 6, 2009

Joe + Sherrie = Forever

This post is a long time in the making and so should have gone up about 2.5 weeks ago. I'm so sorry, Sherrie! I know you have been patiently waiting, so here you go!! :)

A few weeks back Joe and Sherrie got married and what a beautiful wedding it was. Not to mention...FUN! Shelly helped me shoot this wedding and we had such a good time! Nothing like doing a dance from one picture to another. ;)

Joe and Sherrie- Thank you so much for letting me capture your day. It was so fun and I am so happy for you guys. I hope you love your sneak peek.....cause I had a hard time narrowing it down....I wanted to put up every picture I've done so far! ha! I'll be done with the rest soon! So for waiting so long...you get an extra long sneak peek ;).











This is a sweet picture. This is when Sherrie's Mom gave Sherrie the rosary that belonged to her grandmother. I almost cried. :(






This next picture CRACKS me up! :)








Looks like ya need a refill, Mr. H. :)




He looks like a keeper...




I LOVE, LOVE the Grand March! I think ya gotta be from a Small Town to understand...:)




These next few are from the wonderful Shelly:









2 comments:

Brianna said...

Ashley there amazing....I have been so patient waiting for them and I am so glad you finally have them up and let me tell you they were well worth the wait!! You know how to capture all the right moments. I just love the picture of her and my mom...I don't believe there was a dry eye in the room for that moment. I can't wait to see the rest of them. Thank you so much for everything you did. Sherrie and Joe are very luckly to have memories like these captured for a lifetime!! WELL DONE!!!

Lynn said...

They are great! It looks like a beautiful day and you could tell that everyone was having a blast! Even the photographers! Beautiful bride, too. Let's see the rest....

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed