Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sweet Baby Arden- 3 Days Old

Sweet Arden was born 3.5 weeks early and as healthy as they come and is just the best baby. I can say that because I know. I was there when she was born and got to hold her before she was even an hour old. She belongs to one of my oldest, dearest and best friends. I raced from Houston to Austin when Tracy went into labor and was so scared I was gonna miss it...but I made it!! I guess I should have posted the sneak peek of her hospital pictures first but oh well! :) Now on to the precious girl herself.. Little Miss Arden True..

Tracy and John- Thank you for letting me love on and capture the new princess in the house. Love you guys and hope you love your sneak peek. I'll have to come visit again soon...I'm already having withdrawls. :)











Oh, Tracy...Mom swears that she thinks that you and Ryan slept in this bed too??? Which would be cool if that is true.. :)




3 comments:

Kelli said...

I LOVE that first picture! SO SWEET!

Wendi75 said...

How pretty!!!! I'm so jealous that you got to be there to meet Ms. Arden:). The pictures are beautiful! I miss y'all:(. Give Avery and Arden a good squeeze for me when you get the chance. Hopefully we can get together this summer:)

Lynn said...

SOOOOO precious. I can almost smell baby lotion. I can't hold off much longer rocking for a while. Surely John and Tracy need a night off.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed