Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Precious Emery

My friends, Ryan and Courtney, have a new little bundle. Sweet little Emery is so itty bitty and so beautiful that I absolutely loved getting to love on her. She was almost 6 weeks(I think) when we took these. Ryan and Courtney are from my hometown but don't live there any more. We did, however, meet back there to do this session at Courtney's parents house.

The session was actually quite funny. About 10 years ago a movie was filmed in our hometown. That movie also used the house Courtney grew up in as THE house that was featured throughout the movie. Keep in mind this was TEN YEARS AGO...but people still come to our town to do the "touristy" thing and they always come by the house. While doing Emery's pictures no less than about 5 cars stopped to have their picture taken in front of the house. I even stopped one time to take a picture of a group of ladies that wanted their picture taken by the front porch. ha ha ha ha! It was a hoot. I mean seriously it's a good movie and all ...but it was 10 years ago. :)

Ryan and Courtney- Thank you for allowing me to take Emerys pictures. I really think she wants to come to my house. :) I love you guys and I think y'all are awesome parents. I am soooo happy for all of you. :) Hope you love your sneak peek.















1 comment:

Kelli said...

The sock monkey picture is my favorite! TOO CUTE!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed