Monday, February 16, 2009

Brennan: Senior 2009

To start this blog off...if any session has made me feel old (and I know I've said that before) but this one takes the cake. This is beautiful Brennan and she is a senior this year at my old high school ....AND.....I used to babysit her and her sister. SO not only have I taken her senior pictures but I changed her diaper a LONG time ago. :) Let's also keep in mind that I am still YOUNG. ha!

Brennan- Thank you so much for everything. I had such a good time running around with you and your mom, even if we did almost have a little drama in the field! ha! Fun times!! I wish you nothing but the best and congratulations on your upcoming graduation! Hope you love your sneak peek!



You can always say that next picture is the true meaning of a senior about to start her life in the world. Cheese alert...She's gonna spread those wings and fly! This is one of my new FAVORITE pictures...

















and one to grow on...

5 comments:

Lynn said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL girl. I can't believe how grown up she has gotton. These pics need to be a modeling portfolio! And by gosh Ann is old. Just like me.

Sheila said...

These are gorgeous Ashley. She is such a beautiful girl.

Tara said...

These are beautiful Ash!

Laura said...

You got some amazing pics! Love those first 2:)

The Hydes said...

Wow...I am loving the last photo. How did you get that shot???

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed