Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mallory and Meredith

Twins...gotta love em. I'm going to do my best to say who is who correctly. :) I THINK I got it though. Mallory is 18 minutes older than Meredith (or is it the other way around??)but other than that everything else is probably the same. :) I met them for their Senior pictures a week (or so) ago and was absolutely blown away from the time they got out of their car. They are BEAUTIFUL! Not only are they beautiful on the outside they are ten times more beautiful on the inside. Two pure hearts of gold and totally down to earth....and I was only around them for a few hours. If I was Mom and Dad I think I would lock them in the closet and not let them out until they were 40..ha ha! We had such a fun time doing their pictures and I totally felt like I was shooting models from A*mericas N*ext T*op M*odel. :) So fun!

Mallory and Meredith- It was so nice meeting you two and I wish you the best as you start your college life. I know with each other by your side, you will make it memorable. :) Knock em' dead in Arkansas. I'm glad Mrs. Skinner sent you my way cause I had so much fun shooting you guys. Even if we did have to see scary truck drivers..ha ha! Congrats on your upcoming graduation! Hope you love the sneak peek..

Blessings!!



Mallory


Meredith




Mallory


Meredith Mallory


Meredith


Mallory


Meredith




















Was I right?? :)

4 comments:

Lynn said...

OH MAN...incredible. What beauties..you were right about that. I can tell you had fun shooting these pictures. If this is just the sneak peek I feel sorry for mom having to pick out which one she really likes...they are all good!

Tara said...

Awesome shots as usual Ash! And you are definitely right, those are two BEAUTIFUL girls!! Love you!

Heather's House said...

Beautiful girls...beautiful pictures! Awesome job, sissy!

Sheila said...

These are incredible. And you're right - put their portfolio together and send them to ANTM! Just beautiful.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed