Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm a BAD Blogger!!

Things have been hectic. Seriously, hectic. The last few months have been crazy busy that I haven't even had time to blog. I'm roughly 15 sessions behind on blogging and 2 weddings! Poor blog!

A little over a month ago my Nana was seriously sick and I stopped and put everything on hold. Now she is better and getting stronger everyday and my workday has returned. I've been slammed busy catching up and getting order out....just not blogging. I'll promise to blog some in the next few days.

Also, on a very serious note....when I switched my website over, my email did not follow. I typed in my email address where it was suppose to go and something went wrong. I wondered why I wasn't receiving the orders people were sending and I wasn't getting any inquires. FINALLY a MONTH and a half later...it's all fixed. If you know of anyone that was trying to contact me and I never responded...PLEASE tell them to try again!!!

Hope all is well in your world and I will see you soon!!

Blessings,
Ashley

2 comments:

JD said...

i'll be there in a month...i'll do it for you.

Heather's House said...

will you blog already??

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed