Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tyler, Jackson and Sadie

Two and a half years ago I worked as an Assistant Director at a private preschool. It is there that I got to know and love this sweet family. It was also the last time I have seen them....and it was also then that Tyler was 3 AND an only child, who was about to be a big brother. His mom, Allison, and I were both pregnant and due around the same time. I was due with Avery and she was having Jackson. NOW there is a Sadie!!! :) We had a fun time catching up on things and visiting as we strolled around the park. Seriously, how stinkin' cute are these kids?

Allison- It was so good to see you and thank you so much for contacting me! I loved every minute of photographing your children. Tyler has grown so much and it was so fun to meet Jackson and Sadie. We need to get together again! Big hugs to all of you and I hope you enjoy your sneak peek...



















3 comments:

Kelli said...

Love these pics! Great location is that in Katy or the Ville?

Ashley said...

Sugar Land. :)

Giggi said...

Beautiful! I wish my kids could be little for a day so you could take their pics!!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed