Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kevin and Crystal

Two Crystals in two days. Both from my hometown and both having girls. Yay!

I was ecstatic when Crystal called and wanted me to do her maternity pictures. They were so fun to photograph and are such a sweet couple. I LOVED the car. It's Crystals and they totally made it beautiful....If memory serves me right it is a 1939Chevy Coupe....but don't hold me to it. :)

As of right now, Crystal is on strict bedrest for the remainder of her pregnancy and I know that it can be such a scary time.....and boring! :)

Kevin and Crystal- Thank you so much for allowing me to photograph this special time. I wish you guys nothing but the best and can't wait to meet the princess.

Crystal- Hopefully you have a laptop to see these and I hope that you have a bunch of movies and magazines to tide you over. Make someone bring you a DQ Blizzard everyday and fan you while you eat it. :) Love ya, girlie....I'll be thinking of you and praying for you and Sweet Lyla.

Hope you love your sneak peek...





















1 comment:

Lynn said...

She looks so beautiful! I love the pictures and the happiness in their faces...such an exciting time. I love the name too!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed