Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Troy and Tina

Okay seriously....long overdue. So just for that I'm making this uber long. :)

When Tina contacted me I knew her named sounded familiar and I racked my brain for hours trying to figure out why. Eventually I called my mom and she fit the puzzle piece together. "Well Roy and Linda had a daughter named, Tina and you used to play with her and her brother Adam. I wonder if that is who it is...." . WAY BACK in the day my dad and Tina's dad worked together and we would go out to their house a lot because our parents were friends. Then it all hit me and I could totally remember their house, the layout of it, the yard...and yes...the alligator. :) It was so neat to shoot a wedding of a beautiful bride that I used to play with when I was 5. :)

Troy and Tina- Thank you so much for letting me shoot your wedding. I loved getting to know you guys and watch the special day from the back of my camera. Everything was beautiful. Hope you enjoy your sneak peek....and I'll see you at Adam and Amber's wedding. :)


The BEAUTIFUL Bride...












I can't tell you how much I LOVE this next picture...








How precious is she? Another picture I LOVE...


And the guests shall be in a picture as well. :)


The Love Birds..






LOVE this one too..












Here is my future assistant. Well, I could put her to work now..ha ha! This precious little one probably took more pictures than I did AND she is great at detail shots! :) Somebody buy this girl a good camera one day.


Everyone should practice their roping skills at the reception. Better watch out little guy, you might rope yourself a girlfriend. :)I love it...

4 comments:

Michelle Nolan said...

Pretty, Pretty, Pretty!!!

Sweet November Photography said...

Love this series. Great photos.

Lynn said...

So much fun! It was so much fun and you captured it all.

Giggi said...

Gorgeous pictures, Ashley!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed