Monday, April 27, 2009

Chris and Crystal

Oh, Baby! It's almost time!! I had a fun time with Chris and Crystal doing pictures of that beautiful baby bump that houses Sweet Brityn for a few more weeks! Once again...we met in our hometown for a fun session!

Chris and Crystal- Thank you so much for putting up with my brain that goes 90 to nothing during a session. Y'all were so fun to photograph. I am very excited for the two of you and I CANNOT WAIT to meet Brityn! Love y'all! Hope you love the sneak peek....

























1 comment:

Lynn said...

Incredible! I love these. The picture of happiness and I just love these kids to pieces!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed