Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sweet Mason

Last Thursday I had the opportunity to take this cute little boy's 18 mth pictures. He was such a cutie! I did laugh because a few days before this shoot I had bought this little chair at Main Street Village in Smithville. I loved it and I thought that it would look cute in coming pictures. So I decided to take it a long with me. Little did I know that this little guy would LOVE the chair. He wanted to sit in it everywhere....in the pictures, in the parking lot, in the back of my suburban and so on! He was so much fun!

Thank you, Andrea, for allowing me to do Masons pictures. It was a pleasure meeting you and your sister and getting to know y'all. I hope that you enjoy the pictures and hopefully we can do it again sometime! Here are just a few for now......





3 comments:

andydawn said...

OMG OMG OMG!!! I can't wait to see the rest...THESE ARE AMAZING :) I absolutely LOVE them!! I am sooooooo HAPPY you found that chair...I know many other will LOVE to sit in it as Mason did :)

Lynn said...

WONDERFUL photos. Very talented my girlfriend!

Tara said...

These are SOOO cute, I love the little chair, great idea! Love you!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed