Friday, March 21, 2008

Jill and Emmi

This past Monday, I got the opportunity to take pictures of a sweet pair of sisters. Even though the wind was blowing about 100mph we still had a good time. Plus, it was good to see them! When the oldest sister was a baby they lived across the street from BA and I. So it was fun to see how much she had grown...and her sister too!

Thanks, Tricia, for letting me take pictures of you and the girls. This is only a little sample of what I have but I wanted you to see. We miss ya around the hood. :)
Oh, and I love the last picture on here when Jill made you hold her! ha!





3 comments:

Heather's House said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Great Job!

Tricia said...

Wow! You made it look like they like each other! As I write this, they are fighting over a bucket, screaming at the top of their lungs...but in all fairness, we did just get out of a six hour car ride!

I can't wait to see the rest of the pics!

Lynn said...

These are amazing Ash. I am so impressed with talent. Not suprised at all but you do have the magic EYE for it. I am so proud of you! Love you

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed