Thursday, March 27, 2008

Reid and Macy

One Saturday, my sister and I loaded up the kids and went to Brenham, Texas. The bluebonnets weren't looking too good so I submitted Reid and Macy to a little photoshoot in downtown Brenham. I LOVE Brenham...mainly because that's where I met my husband but I also love it because its a quaint little town and Blue Bell Ice Cream is made there! Ha! Here are just a few pictures from their photoshoot. Hope you like them.

Jenna-I'm working on Reese's pics and I should have them up for you to view by mid-next week. I'm off to Smithville today.

Nikki- Same goes for you! I'll have Mason and Westins pics up shortly!






6 comments:

Heather's House said...

L-O-V-E, L-O-V-E love them! You Rock, sis! I am so glad we went to Brenham together. What fun memories! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed the pictures. I really wish I would have been there. Instead we were driving around like chickens with our head cut off. I thought yall were going to take pictures in the blue bonnets? Were yall able to do that? Macy looks so grown up in her picture and the picture of Reid looking to the side is great. Those two kids take great pictures and you do a great job of capturing them.

-Bubs

Anonymous said...

Heather told me to check these out and I am so glad I did! WOW!!! You are so talented. They are fabulous. I need to find time so you can take my 3 monsters pictures!
Great Job!
Robin B

Jenna said...

Those are beautiful pictures!! What sweetie pies! Love you...

Tara said...

These are SOOO good Ashley! Reid and Macy are like little models...such good looking kiddos! I can't wait to see the new stuff you did this past weekend. Have a great week. Love you!!

Giggi said...

What good-looking kids! There are some good genes going on there! Beautiful pictures, Ashley!

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed