Friday, November 6, 2009

The S Family. :)

I LOVE meeting new clients! It's so fun because by the time the session is over it feels like you have been friends forever. :) That's how I felt with this family. So fun and full of fun ideas. I would post their Christmas card picture but I don't want to give it away if anyone they know see's this blog. :) Sooooo fun!

Brad, Erin, Charley and Avery- It was so nice to meet you guys. Thank you so much for allowing me to photograph you. The rest of your pictures will be up today. :)



















3 comments:

Kelli said...

LOVE IT!!! Were these pictures taken in S-ville? They have the best scenic backgrounds!!

Ashley said...

No....not in Sville! Actually about 10-15 min from Katy. :)

Shamima Sultana said...

Nice pictures...its really nice photography.

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed