Friday, November 6, 2009

The Fun Loving "H" Family

I enjoyed this family so much. So fun and playful and the kids are a riot. Such a fun brother and sister....BUT....the day after the photoshoot apparently Caden was playing "barbershop" while the babysitter was there and cut off Keali's hair! So now she is sporting the most precious little pixie haircut and not the hair in these pictures. :) Gotta love big brothers. LOL!

"H" Family- It was so nice to meet you guys and I had so much fun getting to know you guys. Thank you for everything. :) See you guys soon.















how fun!








No comments:

About Me

I love my husband. I love being a mother. I love my family. I love my friends. I love Mexican food. I love chocolate and sodas. I love reality tv. :) I love photography. I love life. I LOVE the Lord. http://twitter.com/brileybug

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed